Saturday 1 June 2013

HELLO WORLD!

  Welcome to Electronic Melodist!


This is a blog planned to be mostly about my DIY musical instrument projects and music production related things. I think the most enjoyable synth demo videos on Youtube are the ones where music sounds like proper musical piece. So I will not make videos that sounds like drone music or synth noise.

I'm from Finland. My English will not be perfect - sorry about grammar and spelling mistakes! :)

Above is the first picture of MonotrOndes - Korg Monotron that I hacked into
Ondes Martenot-style musical instrument. More pictures and info coming soon...

And here is a video that probably brought you here. :)

- Ville Aho -



3 comments:

  1. Wow! Really nice mod. I'm looking forward to see more stuff like this. Cheers from your namesake, countryman and fellow diy:er

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. What a beautiful piece of music. It's haunting and wonderfully emotive. I am impressed by your proficiency, both as a technician and a musician.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much to both of you!

    OVV! We really have to start some kind of network for finnish like-minded synth DIY:ers.

    ReplyDelete